“The best time to shop for a new heat pump is before it stops working.”
Bad Weather? Who Cares When You Have A Heat Pump!
It doesn’t matter what the weather is doing in Indianapolis when you have a Heat Pump from Bone Dry Heating and Cooling. Sure their high energy efficiency rating is impressive, but they’re also practical, convenient and environmentally friendly.
Did You Know? 50% Of Your Utility Bill Goes To Heating And Cooling Your Home
The average home in Indianapolis will spend about $2200 a year in their home heating and cooling. It doesn’t need to be that way. A heat pump can be 50% more efficient than a heating and cooling system that is more than 12 years old. With a new energy efficient Heat Pump the utility savings starts paying you back immediately!
Understanding Heat Pump Efficiencies:
Every Heat Pump will come with an efficiency rating, which tells you how much of the total energy used is delivered to the home as heat. The higher the efficiency, the better the heat pump functions. As far as heat pump efficiency, a heat pump can produce 100% efficiency or higher because for every dollar you put into a heat pump you gain. Your heating bill is reflected by the cost of the fuel AND the efficiency of your HVAC system. Many Heat Pumps are ENERGY STAR® rated and may qualify for rebates and incentives.
A Heat Pump has 2 ratings, one for heating efficiency and one for cooling efficiency. HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) is the heating efficiency rating for heat pumps. The higher the rating, the more efficient the heat pump. A more efficient heat pump will result in less energy use and increased energy savings over the life of the system, compared to a less efficient heat pump.
The cooling efficiency is measured by SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio). The higher the SEER rating, the higher the efficiency.
We Recommend The Highest Efficiency You can Afford.
We’ll help you evaluate the total cost of ownership. Some owners are tempted to purchase the least expensive furnace without considering the longer term cost of ownership. We’ll review this with you and also let you know of financing options that will help you make the best product choice today.
The Best Brands: We chose industry leaders Amana and Carrier for the most reliable and dependable products. We had to earn our stripes to become a dealer for these top brands – we have to be as reliable as the products we install. We are committed to being the best when it comes to product recommendation, professional installation, and customer satisfaction.
Is a heat pump right for your home? We’ll help with that. Chances are you didn’t choose the heating and cooling system in your home. Most people inherit the heating system when they bought their home. We’ll take the time to understand your unique set of needs.
- Are you the type of homeowner that is concerned with energy savings?
- How many people live in your home?
- Do you have pets? How many?
- Does anyone have allergies or asthma?
- Are you concerned with Indoor Air Quality?
- Do you have issues with humidity?
Benefits of a Heat Pump: We’ll analyze your home and see if a heat pump adds value to your life style. Common benefits of a heat are:
- Two In One Functionality: Heat Pumps can be used for Heating and Cooling. The obvious benefit of a heat pump is its ability to provide warmth. However; the “reverse cycle” refers to its ability to work backwards therefore, extracting heat from your home and transferring it outside.
- Heat Pumps control the climate: Most of us have our own definition of what comfort is. A heat pump provides you with the ability to easily control and maintain your indoor climate to your own specific needs.
- Heat Pumps are extremely energy efficient and eco-friendly: They offer one of the most cost effective forms of heating and cooling. A heat pump does not burn anything as the heat energy source so there are no carbon emissions other than the tiny amount of electricity that it uses.
- Heat Pumps are convenient and safe: A heat pump allows you to switch from heating to cooling in an instant and at the push of a button. Heat pumps can heat up or cool down a room within a few minutes, then, once the room reaches your preferred temperature, the heat pump will maintain that temperature for as long as you require it to. And unlike gas heating or wood burners there are no flames or hot surfaces to worry about.
- Heat Pumps can add value to your home – As Heat Pumps become more popular, they are adding value to your home. A warm, dry, comfortable environment with the addition of air conditioning will always be a plus to a potential home buyer.
A Word About Proper Sizing a Heat Pump
We’ll never give you a guess-timate or a causal recommendation. Proper sizing is extremely important. Both oversizing and under-sizing HVAC equipment are big problems that you want to avoid. Bigger is not better and will cost you more money up front and more money to operate, not to mention cause comfort issues. A unit that is too small will lack the ability to give you the comfort you desire.
We look forward to showing you how you can substantially upgrade your home with the right heating and cooling system. We’ll help you do it affordably and without worry.
We back up all of our products with exceptional service. Our techs have received the highest level of training available in our industry – NATE certification. A s a full service HVAC company we take care of furnace repair, furnace maintenance and guarantee a professional installation of your new furnace.
Are there rebates and incentives for Heat Pumps? We won’t drop the ball after the install. We’ll help you understand if your heat pump qualifies for rebates and incentives.
Our people are our greatest asset. At Bone Dry Heating and Cooling, our techs are a cut above the rest. Nobody else in the industry compares. We won’t every send an inexperienced tech disguised as an expert to your home. We won’t ever sell you something you don’t need or try and upsell you something to meet a quota.
What will we do? We only send our tried and true, top notch and trained experts to visit you. We show up on time, give you an honest, expert opinion. We back everything up with our first class service department that has seen just about everything.
HEAT PUMP FAQS:
Is Indianapolis a Good Climate for a Heat Pump?
Yes. A Heat Pump offers a great solution in Indy. A Heat Pump can both heat and cool so just one unit works all year round. And a Heat Pump offers some of the highest efficiencies so you’re sure to save money on utilities.
Should I repair or replace my heat pump?
As a rule of thumb if the cost of repairing your heat pump approaches 30% of the value of the heat pump, it’s time to replace. Consider that a system can be 50% more efficient which will save on bills. Also consider the older your heat pump gets the more repairs if may need.
Are there financing options for a new heat pump?
Yes, we can help you with a number of financing options that may be available to you. Many home owners choose one of our financing options as an easy way to pay for their new furnace.
What is the best brand of Heat Pump?
We only choose the most reliable and dependable brands to work with: Amana and Carrier.
The most important decision is to hire a quality contractor. A lot can go wrong in the hands of an inexperienced contractor. An educated contractor that is willing to take the time to understand your home and make a proper recommendation is the most important step in purchasing a new furnace.
Are you ready for real comfort?
Indianapolis homeowners get expert advice from Bone Dry Heating and Cooling. We’ll help you upgrade your Heat Pump with a modern and efficient system that will provide years of home comfort. Our NATE certified and trained staff will treat you right. Get a quote, Ask An Expert or CALL NOW: 317-454-7412.
Based in Indianapolis, Indiana, we cover the entire Indy metropolitan area including: Carmel, Fishers, Castleton, Noblesville, Westfield, Whitestown, Brownsburg, Lebanon, Avon, Plainfield, Speedway, Broadripple, Decatur, Moorseville, Franklin, Southport, Greenwood, Bargersville, Beech Grove, Lawrence, and surrounding communities.
We are ready to serve you